Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Idea for GW/ForgeWorld


Now I know there is no way anyone at these companies will read this but I figured I would post it.

Why doesn't ForgeWorld do a Miniature series of all the Primarchs?

It really makes sense especially with how much they have flushed out the world with the Horus Heresy books. There would be tons of business for this and it would be awesome to see some great Primarch Daemon Princes and Primarchs in Terminator armor.

The Mini in the pic is from: HERE an awesome collection of insanely painted minis.

2 comments:

  1. I think FW should do preheresy conversion packs for space marines. Preheresy speeders, jetbikes, jump packs, weapons, armor, the whole range. That would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I really like that idea. I would love to put together an Emperor's Children or old Sons of Horus army.(well I would love to put together everything in one way or another :)).

    But especially having the chance to get the Daemon Prince Primarchs would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete