Monday, August 10, 2009

1000 points Sisters


There is an upcoming Tourney at Game Kastle for 1000 points and I am starting to ponder what I would field for my girls. I think at the lower numbers Sisters are pretty effective since they can put out a lot of bolter fire and have some great heavy weapons. Unfortunatley I wont be able to make the tourney but I might be able to help buds out with practice games.

Here is the list
Canoness with Blessed Weapon Book and Bolt Pistol and a Celestine Retinue Melta/MMelta in an Immolator with EA/Smoke and TL Heavy Flamer
3 Battle Sisters Squads on Foot with 1 melta and 1 flamer
1 Retributor Sister Squad with 2 Hvy Bolters and an Immolator with a MMelta EA/Smoke
1 Exorcist

I wonder if 1 Exorcist is enough since it isnt too much Firepower but I think it will have to do, That Retributor squad might be a wee bit expensive but having 2 immolators might be nice.

3 comments:

  1. For hotteѕt іnformatiоn yоu haνe to pay а νisit
    іnteгnet and on ωeb I found this wеb site as
    a beѕt web sіte for newest upԁates.


    My homepage; irving taxi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intereѕting blog! Is your theme custom madе оr did
    yοu downloаd it from somewhеre? Α ԁеsign like yourѕ
    ωith a few sіmple adjustеments would rеallу mаke my
    blοg ϳump out. Please let me
    knοw wheгe you got yοur theme.
    Τhanκs a lоt

    Alѕo vіsіt my websitе :: taxi irving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Currently it appears like Drupal is the top blogging platform out there right
    now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're uѕing on your blog?


    Ϻy blog: how to make money buying and selling cars for profit

    ReplyDelete