Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year and the new rumors

Happy New Year and for the first time in a long time some Inquisition rumors :0
"* New GK Terminators 3ups (5 poses, 1 HQ/leader)
* New Daemonhunter/Witchhunter concept art
* New DH/WH vehicles/support
* New Ork dreads
* New Marine models for a specific chapter
* New SM concept art
* New DE models (these are sweet, and I'm not a DE lover)
* New DE concept art
* New Guard tanks/artillery
* New Necron MC sized model
* New Necron concept art
* New Ork vehicles
* New 40k concept art and 3ups tied to a future Codex release
* A lot of the Missions book tie in releases"

Very cool all around and could make for an exciting year for 40k if these are the plans. Inquisition with DE's and necrons could really bring a lot to the game. I am very curious about what new WH/DH vehicles could be coming out. Repressors would be nice for Sisters and some sort of Rhino/Chim transport for GKs but I cant think of much else. I hope it isn't a new Exorcist since I already have 3 and if it looks super kick-ass I will agonize over it. The only other possibility I could think of is some sort of Valkyrie or Vendetta transport that is specifically for the Inquisition. This would sorta bum me out since I would have to buy several but it could be awesome.

This should make 2010 an exciting year and I have high hopes for the new decade. Hopefully we all get full employment, the recession ends, Bin Laden gets his due and all our soldiers come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment