Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sisters and Tanks

I stoled this from: YesTheTruthHurts and this is one of the coolest things for my Sisters that I have learned.

YTTH can be a little dickish but the guy writes some good stuff and its awesome that he has playes Sisters. You gotta take it with a little grain of salt since he loves to be as competitive as possible but the dude has some good points and I think has a place in 40k community. There is some great Sisters Tactica there and this tank deployment made a huge difference for me my last couple games.

I don't have the budget these days to field the ultra Immolator armies that he puts up there but I am definitely going to try and field as many as possible. They are a much better unit than I originally thought and provide some great punch to my army.

No comments:

Post a Comment