Friday, November 27, 2009

New Tourney List


With some squeezing I was able to get another Immolator into the list.
11 Tanks total and this could be pretty deadly. My main concern is being confined on the heavy terrain boards at Game Kastle or creating my own traffic jams with blown up tanks.



1 Palatine with Celestine Ret with 2 meltas in an Immolator
3 Celestine 4 girl 1 Superior with 2 Meltas in Immoators
4 Battle Sister Squads in Rhinos with 1 Melta, 1 Hvy Flamer with Vet Superior
3 Exorcists

I had to drop extra armor and smoke which could be bad but hopefully I should be able to create my own cover and have some much armor that I will overwhelm anything.

IG could still really have my number for this but hopefully with so many tanks and with Exorcists drawing fire some Immolators can get in close and start ripping up their armor.

No comments:

Post a Comment