Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thinking about =][=

I was checking out the GW store yesterday and noticed that the Witch and Daemon Hunter codexs are still not up there.  The metal sets have returned but those are gone which is very cool.  I know there are some different opinions out there on whether the Sisters and Grey Knights should have their own codexs but I think combining them could be pretty cool.  It is going to open up more model choices for me and is going to be a lot of fun.  If GW keeps the trend going with their new Codexs I think we could be in for some fun times with the Inquisition.  I really like my Sisters right now but I would like to see a couple things and it makes sense to me that this would happen:  New Transport (Flyer) an Argus Plastic kit or Valkyrie variant, new point costs and abilities for Repentia's; maybe fleet or some sort of invul save, Arco-Flags repriced and most of all named Saints, Inquistors and Canonesses.  Ideally it would be great to see the point costs of Battle Sister squads and Grey Knights be brought in line with other MEQ units and I suspect they will be.  The big questions I have is whether or not they will make the leap in Ordos Xenos or stick with the two and I also wonder if they will introduce Assassin kill squads instead of making them solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment