Monday, February 28, 2011

Ard boyz 2011 ?

For some completely silly reason I have been pondering Ard Boyz.

Last Ard Boyz I had an ok showing but mostly due to some luck.  So this year I would love to throw Abaddon on the table.

This is what I am thinking:
Abaddon
1 DP Lash Wings
2/3 biker squads, Champ with pfist and 2 meltas
4/5 csm squads in Rhinos with melta
2/5 Chosen Squads in Rhinos with 2 melta/2 flamer
2/3 Oblits squads
8 Plague Marines with 2 melta 1 champ with fist in LR with Abaddon.

I think the CSM squads are too weak but all they are for is to hang out on objectives, turtle in the rhinos and take pot shots with the melta.  I might need a little more beef but I think this list could be better than last time.  One change I might make is pull out Abaddon for Huron and then sneak in the Greater Daemon but I will need champs.

No comments:

Post a Comment