Thursday, December 17, 2009

1250 tourney

My local gaming store has kicked off a ton of tourneys for next year which is really cool. Every month it looks like they are trying to do a game and they are kicking off at 1250.

So after the thrashing I received last time I need to decide if I want to go back in and potentially take it again. I think this time I will take the advice of Daughters and write some notes and then paste them to my arms. :)

Or maybe I should name my Exorcists "Cautious" "Patience" and "Perseverance" in big letters.

I have gotten my ass handed to me before but what really pissed me off in the last tourney was that I had a great list and I really dorked the execution. I think if I can get in some good practice I will hit the tourney but if I cant I might pass.

1 comment:

  1. We can not all be ass kickers, some of you need to be kicked asses after all.

    1250 game is a great level for Sisters

    ReplyDelete