Friday, May 27, 2011

Ready for Kubla

Just finished this morning the whole army.  Hopefully tonight I get a chance to take a pic before I pack em up.

I am pretty excited for tomorrow and looking forward to meeting some new people and hopefully winning some games.

My list is:
2 Daemon Princes, Mark of Nurgle, Wings, Warptime
1 Greater Daemon
2 CSM Dreads, CC weapons
2/ 4 CSMs with 1 melta in Rhinos with 1 Champ with combi-melta n
2/ 5 CSMs with 1 melta in Rhinos
2/ 3 CSM bikers with 2 meltasua
3/ 2 Obliterator squads

I know the Obliterator squads are a bit beardy but I am going to be going against SpaceWolves and I know my comp score will be fucked.  Considering that I played against 2 Razorback spam armies last time that had high comp scores who knows.

Regardless of the comp stuff I know I will have a good time.  This is always a fun tourney and I had some good practice this time.

1 comment: