Sunday, September 12, 2010

Recovering for a 40k sexless orgy and assassin rumor

Replenishing my brain from a punishing weekend of 40k, Modelo and fried chicken.

It was a lot of fun to be playing again since i haven't really had a chance to knock some dust off my mini's since my little game day in July.

I was very happy with my Sisters this weekend.  Even though I lost 3 out of my 4 games I learned a lot and got in some great games.  I got a double dose of Nids which while at the time was a bit painful overall it was a great learning experience.  I now know how to bring it to Nids with my girls and give them a good game.  I did need more flamers to truly beat them but I am not sure how to get that into my army without sacrificing some melta.

The other big achievement for me was to finally beat a IG list with my girls.  I have consistently had a hard time dealing with IG firepower and now feel that I can at least have a gameplan for confronting IG.

Overall it was some great games and great company.  I wish it was something I could get to do more often and it was great to have a chance to lay down some Imperial justice with my girls.

In other awesome news I was super stoked to see this on BoLS this morning:
Assassin Stats:
WS:8 BS:8 S:4 T:4 W:2 I:7 A:4 Ld:10 SV:4+/4+i

Move thru cover
Fleet
Fearless



Hopefully they have some sort of grenades so that they can charge in cover but overall it looks pretty awesome.  I just hope that they allow Witch Hunter armies to get these as well and dont make them a Daemonhunter army only.





No comments:

Post a Comment