Thursday, September 3, 2009

1k Sisters


There is a now a slim chance that I might be able to sneak to the 1k tourney after all so I am starting to throw lists around.

I basically have 2 choices. Either have 2 Girls squads in Rhinos or 3 on foot
This is what I am thinking:
1 Canoness with Book and Blessed Weapon, Celestian Retinue in an Immolator TLHvyF/EA/Smoke 1 Melta 1 Hvy Flamer, 1 Vet SUp with Eviserator
2 Rhinos with Sisters squads EA/Smoke Hvy Flamer/Melta one Vet Superior with Eviserator, one with CombiFlamer
2 Exorcists
The other option is have 3 girl squads instead of the 2 on foot and without the Combiflamer and Eviserator.
I could run into some real problems if my girls get caught out in the open or I get Spunky and throw them out there. Its a real turtle list and I am going to have to draw guys to me and hope that I can use the Rhinos/Immolator to get the drop on Squads and eliminate them without losing too much in return. Also I am going to bet heavy on the Exorcists putting a lot of Firepower out there and eliminating any armor on the table.

1 comment:

  1. You will have to let us know what you go with and how much butt you are gonna kick. ;)

    ReplyDelete