Friday, January 9, 2009

First Post

This blog will be dedicated to 4 things that I love and try to know something about.

PC Gaming:  Probably the most knowledable on this.  Worked in the industry for 10+years and have dealt with it on many levels.  I have played pretty much every PC game that is worthwhile in the past 14 years and know them pretty well.

Sci-Fi/Fantasy: Books and movies.  For almost a quarter century I have been reading and watching sci-fi and Fantasy books and movies.  

Wine: Come from a family of wine drinkers and consider myself a good budget hunter for wines.  I know this is random but when I find a good wine deal I will post it.

Warhammer 40k:  New hobby for me in the past year but its been an awesome diversion with the painting and bullshitting about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment